Nourishing Women Podcast Episode 13: Cyclic Living, Fertility Awareness Method and Body Literacy
Well hello and happy Friday! You guys LOVED Monday's episode which makes me so happy. But I think you'll love this one just as much, too!
In today's episode we discuss:
- the benefits of tracking your cycle
- a women’s hormonal cycle
- cyclic living
- how our hormones change how we related to the world
- how cyclic living may affect your food choices
- In today's episode we discussed one of our favorite brands, Four Sigmatic. Meg and I use their mushroom coffee blends ourselves and also recommend that to our clients, especially those with adrenal issues, hormonal imbalances and can even help with digestion issues!
- Four Sigmatic special offer for Nourishing Women Podcast Listeners: Click here to receive 15% off all orders to Four Sigmatic! You can also use the promo code: nourishingwomen to get the same discount!