Q&A on Intuitive Eating, IUDs, Cycle Syncing, Food Sensitivites and more! [Nourishing Women Podcast Episode 16]
Happy Friday! Today's episode is a Q&A style post answering these questions:
1. What are your thoughts on the IUD in terms of how it affects women's bodies?
2. What are some practical tips to transition into intuitive eating? I ha e stopped counting nutritional information and began to ease my mind while eating but when ya'll were first beginning what were the struggles and mindset needed to be broken off? What were your thoughts in the transition?
3. How do you determine what foods make you feel good if you want to "test" it how long do you need to cut it out before reintroducing? I've always had an open diet butf eel like I do suffer from some food sensitivities but I'm clueless as to how to figure out what?
4. What are some of the signs to look for to know that your metabolism is increasing and changing during the process? Obviously, resumption of the menstrual cycle is a big clue, but any others indications that you are moving forward with your recovery?
5. Do you have any recommendations for brands for cod liver oil?
6. I would love to cycle sync but my period is so irregular that I don't really have a cycle. Is it possible to sync without a regular cycle?